- Ham, Cheese and Mustard Foccacia from a superb little cafe called Tiffins.
- Mine and Arthurs shadow avec shopping basket.
- Crocus' trying to open up in the sun despite the cold.
- A rather fantastic metal flower display bike.
- New to the StuffedNonsense shelves i present to you 'Little Aprils'...they are cute droplet shaped plushies with ribbon to hang them from...we are selling them individually at the moment but intend to sell them in packs of 6 (your own little 'April Shower'...get it?) we are just trying to sort out the packaging (egg boxes we think)
- Today was also made all the better by going to visit a fantastic illustration show at a small local gallery...i really enjoyed the bird pictures by an illustrator called Philip Rhys Matthews (there aren't too many pictures of the birds on his website but please go and have a look nonetheless its beautiful work.)
So in short things are looking a little bit better... thank you to you lovely people for lending me kind words (i hear February is a common month to get down in the dumps)
I'm off to work on some 'Sweet Cheeks' 'Frowny Puss'' and 'Slim Jims'....intrigued?....you should be!
P.S. Do you like the Little Aprils.
P.P.S. We are going to do a giveaway soon...how exciting!