Here is a list of thing that i should be doing...
- Working on a press release so we can approach new sellers for the festive season.
- Taking a deep breath and turning the Grizzly Geoff inside out so i can re-sew the hole i just poked into it with my chop stick.
- Cutting out Weirdy Beardy pieces for a new trade order from this lovely shop.
- Hoovering up the millions and millions of tiny little white dog hairs that have been deposited on our carpets and sofa thanks to the temporary resident that is known as percy.
- Ringing the tax people up to confirm that a problem which has gone on for sooo long is finally sorted.
- Making my two best friends birthday presents.
- Cleaning the bathroom.
- Working on a new design which has been floating around for a while.
Here is a list of things I have done instead of doing the list above:
- Wonder around feeling sorry for myself.
- Worry about a little dog with an upset stomach.
- Mope around and do nothing constructive with my day.
- Day dream about being a professional and quitting the day job (rather than a grade a procrastinator and day dreamer.)
- Sniff lots due to sneaky cold.
- Worry lots about an appointment to have a tooth taken out.
- Taken lots of deep breaths and looks around the studio and thought 'Right Bex...pull yourself out of it'...and then done nothing about it.
- Changed position at least a million times due to sore knees and hips.
- Worry that i'm turning into a boring person who moans and groans all of the time.
- Worry about a dear friends who have been given a rough deal of late.
So i figured if i wrote it all out here i might actually do something about it...maybe.
What about you guys? what do you do when the dreaded creative lull hits, because i i've been in this for over a month now and i'm worried my friends are going to give up on me!
Answers on a postcard please...or you can just pop them down there in the comment box...It's up to you.