Monday, October 3, 2011

Have You Head Of...

Lo Cole??
 I'm sure that there are many of you Illustration savvy types out there who have.
 I recently discovered his work whilst doing a 'shop local' search on etsy (I was trying to find other creative types in Cheltenham.) 
I'm a little bit in love with his work! Some of you may know that I do enjoy pictures of birds so a fair bit of Lo's work is right up my street. I look at his work and I'm reminded, a little bit of Charley Harpers style.
Very Early Birds can be found here.
Night Birds can be found here.

Natural Order can be found here.

I really like the simple style of his work and the colours he uses are wonderful. (I do apologise for my rather lacking descriptions of his work...I tend to clam up when I try to explain why I like something)
Anyway, you can find more of his work over here on his website.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this work too, great use of screenprinting techniques and the colour mixes are spot on!

    ReplyDelete