Monday, October 17, 2011

Pictorial Review

These guys have been sentenced to the wicker basket until I list them on Etsy and Folksy.
Coffee break during a supply buying mission...note the delicious lemon yoghurt cake.
Noticed these ridiculously large meringue's whilst grabbing a coffee before going to see Simon Garfield talk about his book Just My Type.
...which you can see five books in from the grumpy looking owl.
And he signed it for me...he said that Bex was the most interesting name he had to sign yet...

Gorgeous mini cooper-esque vintage car parked down one of Cheltenhams leafy streets.
After another literature festival event we went to a bar which  had these lovely labels on their bottle of tonics.

I'll be back soon with some pictures of Human Bean Christmas decorations...until then I'm off to apply Savlon to my damaged sewing finger! (a slither of rather sharp metal got stuck in it...ouch!)






1 comment:

  1. How did i miss a talk from Simon Garfield?! i'm gutted now!
    I hope it was good!
    :D x

    ReplyDelete