Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pictorial Review.

I found this plastic wolf and 25p whilst sweeping up at work.

El made this rather good pineapple cushion/plush for a friends birthday.
Appealing barrells waiting to be taken away.
Gorgeous pearl cottons (which unfortunately had to be left behind due to insufficient funds, I think I may regret it for the rest of my life.)
Giraffe in a Scarf, they will all look like this I think.



Feeling distinctly down in the dumps today and have not a lot of confidence in StuffedNonsense's work...only temporary I'm sure.

Don't forget the give away...if you fancy it.

xxx







5 comments:

  1. Lacking confidence in your work?! Did you not look at that giraffe in a scarf as you posted the picture? And if that doesn't cut it, don't you have a drawer full of human beans to give you a boost? Even my one human bean is enough to bring a smile to my face most days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more with dropstitch...I found you only today and am already an ardent fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have only just started my blog recently but have been looking at others wonderful blogs for sometime. No way should you lack confidence your work is fab, quirky, fun and I love it. (But that's human nature I guess, I'm sure its a blip)
    Hope you feel happier tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why on earth should you lack confidence. I wish I had a smidgen of your talent! I do hope that you do not feel down for too long. You really shouldn't. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I hate it when a negative patch hits, we all get them and I am sure you'll be out of it soon, as with everyones comments above, your work is great and it always brings a smile to see what you are up to. Hope this passes very soon and you feel back to normal. Bethx

    ReplyDelete